I'm running for Communications Officer because I believe an informed community is essential to its well-being. Good decision-making depends on people having reliable, accurate information.
As important as information is how we distribute it. I believe it's the job of the CO to be open to new technologies and optimize existing formats. Zoom meetings are now a way of life but can be made better. Stakeholders are data-hungry and constantly searching for answers to
make their voices heard. Offering more complete repositories of information is one way to help.
I believe my years of experience as a producer, writer, small business owner --and willingness to explore the best way to keep you informed make me the right person for the job.
- Twenty years of television commercial executive producer experience working for clients like Pepsi and General Electric.
- Producer and writer of political ads and candidate documentaries including two Presidential campaigns.
- Producer and writer for tourism campaigns.
- Corporate content writer, graphic design, and branding.
- Owner restaurant and bar ( I understand the challenges of keeping a business going during difficult times).
- Social media branding and content curation
- Advisor on Civilian Police Advisory Board for LAPD
- VNC Community Officer
- VNC Homeless and Westminster Dog Park Committees
- In production- TV series - because it’s Los Angeles
- I believe in law and order for all.
- I support environmental issues --especially ones directed at our beaches and the ocean.
- There should be great caution with new zoning in order to maintain Venice’s character.
- Supportive of business and tourism initiatives.
- I believe everyone’s voice should be heard and the VNC is a part of reflecting what the community thinks.
Do you like this page?